Re: Crown Tourney

        Reply to:   RE>>Crown Tourney

Earl Dafydd writes:
8<snip

>"What about all those aging squires?"  I'm not sure what the question
>is.  Age is good for wine, but is much less useful on cabbages.

Your Excellency, I beg to disagree. Age is not good for ALL wines,
and age is certainly useful for some cabbages, namely those made
into Sauerkraut and kimchee.

As my grandmother used to say, "They'll be ready when they're ready."

And not all tulips planted in the same hour will bloom on the same
day, either.

Respectfully,
branwynn ottersby
bulb
(I might grow old, but I refuse to grow up!)