Re: Fwd: Re: Of Spirits Distilled...

<Actually, I believe it is specifically *legal* to make a copy of a
<broadcast
<transmission for your personal use; this was added to US copyright <law.
<--Dave
<
<That is not correct.  Would you like the quotations from the NIITP <working
<document? (I'm such a niitpicker.)
< Tibor

<Actually you might want to be just a little more careful than Eogan
<advises
<Troll/Klaus/Nik

Which is the reason, after all, that I am not a lawyer :^)
I still like the modern day Scottish courts, which have 3 verdicts;
guilty, not guilty, and not proven, which basicaly means "We really think
you're guilty but we just don't have enough dirt on you yet!"

Aye,
Eogan