Re: Friday Night Fights

Scripsit Karen Larsdatter &c:
>Well, folks, here's the poop.  We can't get the gym.  Period.  They're
>not willing to keep their manager on to that late at night in the summer.
>So, I asked about the field house.... we can get the gym from 7-10 pm on
>Fridays.  Is there interest in using it then, or should I just cancel?

Well, there's already a fight practice on Friday nights, in Stierbach:
Costello Park Rec Center Gym, in beautiful Manassas Park, which is not
the same as just plain Manassas. Leifr - do you go there often enough
to give better directions than I could?  Practice starts around 7:30 if
my memory serves me well.

Evan