Re: Use of honorifics

Tirloch asks:
>p.s. does anyone know whose kingdom has the award for "keeper of the dream"?

Dafydd replies:
>Hmm.  The Outlands has "walker of the way", with (I assume) a similar
>meaning.

The subtitle for the award of "Lion of Ansteorra" is "Defender of the Dream."
The Outlands award apparently was named after this one. The Proceedings
from the 1990 Known World Heraldic Symposium included a discussion where
this came up.

Evan da Collaureo, Chief Octopus.
SUpport the Great Atlantian Breeding Program (tm) - Drink Stierbach Water
dmontuor%telenet.UUCP@uunet.uu.net