Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 21:01:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Karen Elisa Green <kgreen2@osf1.gmu.edu>
To: The Merry Rose <atlantia-l@netcom.com>
Subject: Hope for Wed. Night Fight Practice?

Greetings, all!

Chris, I'm not sure if I'm going to get into huge trouble by forwarding
this around without your permission, but ...

Chris Corbey, who is one of the many people who is on the College's
"Rant" List, heard about the fact that we'll be unable to keep the site
for Wednesday night fight practices, and wrote:

>Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 19:04:47 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Chris <ccorbey@osf1.gmu.edu>
>To: Karen Elisa Green <kgreen2@osf1.gmu.edu>
>Subject: Re: Wednesday Night Fight Practice
>
>        Hi Karen!  What do you mean when you say the Athletic Department
>isn't willing to keep their building manager on that late?  There is no
>building manager.  The P.E. Building has been an open facility since
>October of '94.  You are getting a line of B.S.  Who have you been
>talking to?  Todd Turner???  Bruce Cooper???  E-mail me or call me at
>X1912.  If you really want to be in the P.E. Building this summer we may
>be able to work it out.  This is the crap that truly upsets me, outright
>lying to students.

So there may well be hope for Wednesday night fight practices -- keep in
touch for more details -- and Chris, PLEASE call me, we need to discuss
how we can keep the site and whose kidneys I need to rip out through
their nostrils, I'm at X5907 and I'll be up studying almost all night ...

Karen