Re: Crown Tourney List

According to Alfredo el Bufon:

> If there's this much dispute about an important
> event less than a fortnight ago, I dispair of
> ever knowing anything definitive about the Period.
>
> -- Alfredo el Bufon
> hopkins@dg-rtp.dg.com

Thank you!
People, it's over. Get on with life, now. If you're tired of
seeing the same people fight (and win) in Crown, why, either
fight in it yourself or convince someone else to fight. If you
think there's been unfair play, take it up with Their Majesties.

Lady Elenore Spyrling
Shire of Drachentor
(mka Elizabeth Urbanik)
eurbanik@leo.vsla.edu

PS -- From Alfredo: he wished me to clarify for him that he
wasn't ragging on people using the Merry Rose to talk about
Crown, only that he meant the "fact that there is so much doubt
about the event tells us something about the accuracy of the
historical sources we use, just as an annoying chafe from your
armor may tell you something about the actual Medieval armor."

If anyone is getting tired of this thread, it's E. Spyrling :)