RE:whats a pell was(thanks a zillion)

> What the heck is a pel?
>
> Incipiently In Service,
> Ashton

a pel is a practice dummy for heavy fighters there are many variations
some human formed  others just protect the tree(carpet etc) a pel alows a
fighter to drill alone and prevents the fighter from destroying his sword
or the tree.  An interesting and portable pel I say amounted to a very
heavy duty bean bag that could be strapped onto a tree on the locations
that the fighter wanted to practice hitting.  These resembled the
practice hand striking pads I have seen a few local dojos use.

the joke "insert name here" the human pel usually refers to a new fighter
who can't really hit back yet and therefore KINDA gets used like a
light striking dummy until they learn to defend themselves.

in service
Xavier