Re: request for help (fwd)

> Greetings to all:
>
> I have just begun research for a paper, and I was wondering
> if anyone on the net might have some suggestions (I should
> probably post this on the Rialto as well, but I'm not a
> subscriber).
> Thanks!
> Madelena

Try Cariadoc's miscellany
some of his writings on SCA culture are online.
They can be web accessed at

http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/cariadoc/miscellany.html

Also try writing SCA inc give them a letter and they will probably
give you the data.

in service
Xavier

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amature blacksmith and brewer
Virtual SCA Library
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html