From: Corun MacAnndra  <corun@access.digex.net>
To: Karl William Kieninger  <kwk9q@fulton.seas.virginia.edu>
Cc:  <atlantia-l@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: What is the maximum draw weight for..
Date: Monday, June 12, 1995 11:59AM

Frithuric wrote:

> What is the maximum draw weight for combat archery in Atlantia
> for longbows or recurves?  The little yellow book of combat rules
> from 1992 says that it is 35#, but I was told recently that it
> was only 30#.

Aelfgar Greyseas tells me that if you're firing the golf tube, the draw
weight is 35#. If you're shooting anything else (ie. Markland blunts,
thistle missl...mistles...whatever), it's 30#.

In service,
Corun (and Aelfgar)

--
   Corun MacAnndra   | 		Ivanova: Have you got a plan?
 Dark Horde by birth | 		Sheridan: Try not to get killed.