Attempting to achieve spiff

A GREAT example of someone in the Shire of Highland Foorde who deserves a
great deal of credit and an Official Pat On The Back is the current
seneshal, Diedre(I forget the rest of her name).  She has had a *Major* hand
in bringing back the Shire from the brink of extinction, after its previous
administration.
There are others, the chronicler for example.  It would be nice.

In other matters, I would like to publically thank His Highness for coming to
the Highland River Melees this year.  It is rare for us to get royalty this
far north, that, and the help of so many people outside the Shire made this
years Melees a smashing success.  Thank you all.

Cordially;
          Gordon