RE: Wednesday Night Fight Practice

Ingelri
Fellow Barflies

I 'heard' at Sunday that we DIDN'T have the site, but could use the field
behind it in good weather, and 'the cage' if it was foul.

None the less, the weather looks to be fine, so the practice will be within
100 feet of where it was.

I'm not going to be there this Wednesday, as I am xeroxing like mad a 19th
century transcription and facsimile of the rolls for the Marxbruders, a
Fechtbuch and a third related work (which I don't remember right now)