Re: Family arms, OOP

Ianthe recounts a "coincidence? _you_ decide!" story about her
lord's arms.

My initial arms idea for Henry Best was something to the tune of
sable, a satyr dancing and playing upon the pipes, in chief two
crosses crosslet fitchy or.

Months later, I looked up the mundane best family arms. There were about
8 versions. Five of them were sable, some charge or other, in chief two
crosses crosslet fitchy or.

Way spooky.

I'm afraid to look any further, lest I learn that the common term for
"cross crosslet fitchy" is "ecki"....

-Henry (two eckis) Best