Roanoke group?

Greetings!
Yet another request (hey, it's my job), but this time from a
Scadian and displaced Drakken :) Darrin Woicikowfsky in Roanoke
called me to say that he'd been to the place at the right time
for their meetings, but had been the only one to show up. So,
he's wondering if perhaps he has the day wrong, or whatever. If
anyone knows what's going on in Roanoke, such as people just
haven't felt like showing up or Darrin has the wrong
information, either email me here before 4:30 (when he gets off
work) or call him at 1-800-251-8531, again, before 4:30.

Much thanks,
Elenore