trimounts

I heard somewhere that the SCA College of Heralds rules concerning
use of trimounts have been relaxed to reflect widespread period
usage. Specifically, I heard that "azure, (your favorite animal)
proper, debruising a trimount vert" is now recognized as period
styling.

Could one of you heraldic types corroborate that rumor for me?

Thanks in advance.

-Henry

Oh! I almost forgot! Miriam e-mailed me about the halbards. Seems
she wasn't interested in singing, but heraldry. She says she wants
information on Pole Arms. I've only really looked at English,
French, and German usage; so I can't help her.