Isenfir Dance Event Needs Teachers

On September 23rd, the Shire of Isenfir in Charlottesville, VA, will
be holding a symposium on dance and dance music, to be followed by a
ball in the evening.  The goal of this event is to be a "mini-
University" focusing exclusively on dance and dance music.

We have several teachers and classes already lined up, but we have
space available for numerous more teachers.  We are looking for
teachers for all areas of dance and dance music, from the most basic
beginning dance class to advanced topics on research and
reconstruction.

The site for this event has several large, open rooms which allow for
sizable dance classes, as well as smaller, more comfortably furnished
rooms for music or theory classes.  The ball will take place in the
University of Virginia's main ballroom, which is quite beautiful and
can accommodate a large number of dancers, and also has an attached
lounge for those in need of a rest.

If you would be interested in teaching a class on any dance or dance
music related topic, please contact David Oxford (dmo2s@virginia.edu
or (804) 979-3792 NLT 11pm).  We need people who are willing to share
their expertise to make this event a success.

Final event specifics will appear in the August Acorn, or you can
write or call me for details.

David Oxford
(SCA: Bryan Morgunn)