Judging Henry's Ankles

    To Deoca of Elvegast, from Ianthe, fair greetings!

    Although it has been a long time since I have gazed upon the
    original inspiring objects, I would be honored to help judge
    the "Henry's Ankles" competition.

    I would only ask the indulgence of the participants to note
    that the 'Rose is quite close to the places I frequent on
    week-days, but on the weekends I am not near enough to it to
    drop in.

    In addition, I hope that this continued focus on the nether
    regions of said Hal will abate soon.  I'm still afraid our
    admiration will increase the enrollment in his future
    classes for entirely the wrong reason.

    -i.                            kim.salazar@em.doe.gov