Re: entry limitations

Aislynn sez:

>I say that since poetry and songs are both bardic arts, both should be
>included in the contest.  All poems (Epic, lyric, or limrick), whether put to
>music or no, should be eligible.  Just keep to the theme, and keep it clean
>(sort of).

Of course, you get extra points for anything of a nordic style. I remind
everyone that we are still attempting, through reconstructive archeology,
to address a very serious and important academic issue: the existance and
nature of viking halbards.

All of this nonsense about ankles and whether or not I ever wash them is
pointless if it diverges from the essential issue. Miriam is depending on
us for an answer. We _MUST_ not let her down!

-Henry Best
Director of Research, University Atlantia