Re[2]: Viking Polearms (Halbards)

   On the subject of Viking Halbards:

   I seem to dimly recall a magical halberd belonging to Njall (in Njall's
   saga).  I believe it sounded a clear bell-like tone whenever its bearer
   was in danger.

   I also dimly remember an ancient bit of silliness, composed to the
   tune of the old AT&T "Reach out and Touch Someone" inspired by Njall's
   ringing halbard.  Can any of those versed in irreverant song fill in
   the lyrics?

   -Ianthe
   Studiously trying to take her own advice and ignore Henry's ankles - or
   should that now be "Hal's Hams".
<Zero length text item>