Re: Henry's Ankles and bad punnery

Greetings from BBC 1!

Scripsit Leifr:

%I must say, I think Master James, Lord Aedan and m'lord Saaral have been
%really stepping in it, with all the puns they've been kicking around.  I
%mean, I really don't want to have to go toe-to-toe on this, but if you
%really want to put your foot in your mouth, write a poem or a song.
%
%It is certainly a practice that's gotten me sized for a number of cement
%overshoes.

Lord Leifr, I know you are just pulling our legs!  The puns have mutliplied
so fast that we are tripping over them all.  Any more and we'll get booted
off of the mail system.  At any rate, I think I've heard all that I kneed
to.

Puntifically,
Ellwood
BBC #1