Sing a Song of Ankles

Ah, Deoca, my good cousin, what a stir you have caused! (With the able
assistance, I believe, of Lord Leifr.) I understand you seek judges for a
competition of Hal Bards, with the subject being the legendary ankles of the
good (and long-suffering) Henry. Since you have not yet had any success in
assembling that panel, I gladly volunteer my services. Of course the judges
will be allowed to partake of some of your mead as well, will we not? Judging
can be such *thirsty* business at times...

In service,
Celynnen o Dyfed
Clan Seawolf
Inimicos Nostros Epulamur