HEY-Wanna help at Collegium Borealis?

We still need *lots* of help at Collegium Borealis in order to make this
first-ever event for the Incipient College of St. Stephen a success!

We'll need volunteers for the following:

  *  Registration "Trolls"

  *  Babysitting

  *  Set-Up & Clean-Up Crews
     (for the day classes as well as for the revel)

The Merry Rose Room will be in Robinson B-202 (all classes are either in
Robinson or on the Quad -- see your copy of the ACORN for further
information).  You will probably want to bring a picnic lunch and plan to
eat out for dinner (or vice versa!).  There will be light refreshments
prepared by the campus food services at the revel (in the Student Union
Building I meeting room -- notice, that's a site change -- revel is in
MEETING ROOMS ON SECOND FLOOR OF STUDENT UNION I).

Also, if you plan on taking the CUE Bus, please note that the last bus
leaves campus for the Vienna metro at around 7 or 8 pm (I don't recall
off the top of my head, and the schedule may have changed since last I
looked at it).

That's it for now ... please CALL me if you'd like to help with the event
(as I'm on e-mail quite rarely, recently ... last I logged in was June 14
or so).  Or volunteer on-site!  But if you plan to add another class to
the schedule, DEFINITELY call.  ;)

Karen