Coworker seeking contact.

I don't have a copy of the Acorn handy at the moment, but I was just
introduced to one of our new employees who just moved in to the Rockville MD
area, and is looking for a contact for meetings, practices, etc. She's a
member who has been inactive for a while, but wants to start up again.

Yours,

Saaral (Soon to be Changed)/Grey the Succinct (Don't Blame Me, a BEAR Named Me!)

Frequent customer of the Tendou Akane's Kitchen of Pain