Update coming soon

Greetings!
The next update of the Atlantian Address List will be coming
out soon, probably sometime next week. If you don't think
you're on it (if you've not heard of it, and you're on the
Merry Rose, do tell me about yourself), send me your info! If
something about your citation has changed within the past month
and you've not yet let me know, now's the time :)
Here's what I'll need:
Mundane name
Scadian name
email address
Scadian location

These are optional:
mundane mailing address
phone number, home and/or work (please specify which is which)

Thanks for everyone's help and for all the pep talks people
have given me for doing this!
In service,
Elenore Spyrling
Shire of Drachentor