enjoy

in service
Xavier

MR MARSHAL
Words: Rhys ap Baruch
Tune: "Mr. Sandman"

Mr. Marshal, please let me fight
I'm sure my armour must be alright
Sure, there's a gap from my knee to my hip
And that hole will admit a thrusting tip
But Mr. Marshal, It's one month 'til War
I've never been down to Pennsic before
Yes, a hero I will be!
Mr. Marshal, authorize me!

(repeat)

Mr. Marshal, please let me fight
I really wanna become a knight
I'll fight all day, and I won't go down
I'll swear fealty to the crown!
Mr. Marshal, you've gotta sign here
I'll bribe you with money, I'll bribe you with beer
You'll see how grateful I will be,
Mr. Marshal, authorize me!

(c) 1991, Ian Klinck
Permission is freely given to reproduce and/or publish this  work
for non-profit purposes within the Society for Creative  Anachro-
nism, Inc., provided proper credit is given.
Permission is also given to make minor changes to the lyrics,  to
make the work more appropriate for the local group. (i.e. substi-
tute "Eastrealm" for "Midrealm" or vice-versa)

Rhys ap Baruch, of the Cantons of Eoforwic and Bryniau  Tywynnog,
Barony of Septentria, Principality of Ealdormere, Kingdom of  the
Middle

Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/e/ejcampbe/xavier.html
Virtual SCA Library ( One I help manage )
http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/s/sfcallic/Library.html
TAAS (Triangle Area Anime Society)
http://www.catt.ncsu.edu/www_projects/TAAS/index.html