Acorn Collating Party

Unto the Denizens of the Merry Rose and my usual crew of volunteers,

Hey guys!  I've decided that the August Acorn needs one more proof before I
send it to the printers (and besides... I *still* haven't received my mailing
labels from Milpitas...go figure).  Therefore, this Thursday, July 13 will
*not* be a "fold & scold". We will "fold & scold" on Thursday, July 20.

In any event, the weather man predicts that temperatures will be in the 90's
on Thursday... the pool is open and all are welcome.  Somehow, Thursdays have
become Stitch and Bit..oops... family net... sorry....

Please keep in mind, the deadline for the September Acorn is Thursday July
20th.  If it is not in my hands by 7:00pm on July 20th (or in my e-mail box),
 It will *not* be in September Acorn.

Any questions or whatever, give me a call 327-3604.

Anne Elizabeth,

P.S.--Anyone want to buy a teething 8 month old?  :D

Directions to Caer Carey
======================

>From points east:
================

Take Rt 50 west.

At the intersection of Rt 50 and Rt 15 (Gilberts Corner), turn left onto 15
South.

Go 1 mile.

Turn right onto Rt 615 (Old Carolina Rd).

Immediately take a right onto Bucksville Lane (a gravel road).

Take the 3rd driveway on the left.  When the driveway forks, bear right (ie,
don't go to the barn).  The house is in the trees.

>From the intersection of I-66 and Rt 15,  go 10 miles north on Rt 15.

Turn left onto Rt 615 (Old Carolina Rd).  (Note: This will be the *second*
time you will see Rt 615.  Do not take the first instance.  At the turn you
want, there is a quickie mart just before the corner.)