Re: I'll probably get maimed for this....

Richard of La Rochelle writes:

> Apropos,
>
> As my favorite line in Rob Roy was worth the price of the ticket.
> The Marquess of Montrose sez: "What do you take me for, a Windsor?"
> Technically enough to get the film banned in England for sedition, but
> a great line.

It's also anachronistic, as the British Royal dynasty desended from
George I had a German name until World War One, when they adopted the
name Windsor from one of their royal castles.  Perfectly understandable
that they used it in the movie, though, otherwise most people would not
have recognized the reference.

In Service
and though OOP, hoping this satisfies everyone's desire for serious
discussion ;-)

Leifr Johansson