hmmm - Cloven Fruit!

Yes milady, I have.  I have two....um..er..nubile daughters.  They ensure
that there is one at any event they go to...particularly up here in
Highland Foorde.  But then, there are those who consider us something of a
backwater.  Being the teenagers that they are, their opinion is that if you
aren't having fun, do something about it.  I, of course, would have no idea
where they heard of the game.
Cloven  fruits are quite fun here, ranging from grapes to watermellons...
come up for a visit sometime.
Cordially;
         Mustafa