Mary Rose page

>Um, I don't *think* so.  I probably have those, um, discussions on file
>(somewhere), and can find who first uttered the name, "Merry Rose", and
>then we can ask them.

Well, the earliest reference I find is from Corun.  But that doesn't
mean much: my files turn out to be kinda sparse in that period.  Corun
didn't say, "How about the Merry Rose?"; he said, "Greetings to all at
the Merry Rose!".

|John (Francis) Stracke | My opinions are my own. | PGP public key available |
|Mechanicsburg, PA      | The sooner you fall behind,                        |
|francis@insoft.com     |  the more time you'll have to catch up!            |
  Francois Thibault          AFP of PA!       Shire of the Blak Rose (East)
  Argent, a cock gules, and, on a chief sable, three standing stones argent