Re: Another Pennsic question

Greetings again, all!

Many thanks to everyone who answered my query regarding personal light sources.
Since more than one person warned me about casting shadows of naughty behavior
from inside my tent, I must ask -- WHERE did I get such a reputation? Has
someone in the Army been talking? Or the Navy? ;)

I am mightily impressed with myself if I have projected my personality so well
over the 'net. I thought I might escape my reputation in the confines of the
Society, but I guess you can't run from your nature!  :)

Flirtily yours,
Elayne
(Happily in a relationship, but always a tease)