From: owner-atlantia-l
To: atlantia-l
Subject: Another Pennsic question
Date: Fri 14 Jul 95 14:01

Greeting everyone at the Merry Rose, on this yucky humid afternoon!

I have a specific Pennsic question: What does one use as a
portable/permanent
light source at night? I suppose no one would kill me if I used a
flashlight,
but I'd like to be a little more period that that.
How about:
Tiki torches?
Lanterns? Coleman or such?
Candles? What if it is windy?  :/

Do I just stumble about in the dark? (I'm sure it is period, but...)  :)

Elayne