Sops and stuff

Greetings,

My wife and I have dined with a group called the "Cooks and Poisoners Guilde". Although no one has
been poisoned yet, there has been a lot of cooking. It is in fact at the last meeting that I got
the chance to try Lady Deoca's mead for the first time.

Each time we have a theme as to what to cook, but it is always to be food cooked and eaten in a
fashion as it would have been done in Middle Ages.

This time the theme is breads and things served on bread. I know if we made trenchers we could
serve just about anything, however, my wife had in mind something like sops.  So if anyone has a
good recipe for sops or anything that is served with bread as a dip or a spread I would be
eternally grateful.

Ẹghan mac Ailpin
919 772 1112	grb@fns.com
mka  Gene Bonar,  Groundhog Elite