Keeping all those Michael's straight, what a chore.

Earl Dafydd writes,

> Leifr--Michael Ryan is a fine fellow, but not my squire.  Michael
> Limner was the squire I was ragging on.

I'm sorry, Earl Dafydd, I INFERRED from the following that Michael Ryan
was a member of ap Gwystal:

	Actually The slander to this house was directed more at his lady
				^^^^
	than at Dafydd, and I correct my stance on that.

But I didn't think he was actually a squire, but only a student, as I've
noticed he doesn't have a heavy weapon authorization, but a rapier one.
But I guess that shows the danger of making inferences.

Yep, good gentles, these are inside jokes.

Good health to your Excellency and all YOUR household, particularly Her
Excellency, there being no fairer Rose; and wishes to see your Excellency
soon again enarmoured and endangering all of Atlantia's foes.

Leifr Johansson