Re: Earl Dafydd

On Mon, 24 Jul 1995 kuijt@umiacs.UMD.EDU wrote:

> Leifr--Michael Ryan is a fine fellow, but not my squire.  Michael
> Limner was the squire I was ragging on.
>
> Dafydd

Yeah!  So there!  Er... wait a minute...

* "'Cause I'm the god of destruction, that's why!" - Susano Orbatos,Orion *
*                              Michael Surbrook                           *
*                susano@access.digex.net / surbrook@aol.com               *
*            Attacked Mystification Police / AD Police / ESWAT            *
* Society for Creative Anachronism / House ap Gwystl / Company of St.Mark *