Re: Earl Dafydd

On 24 Jul 1995, Wynn Klosky wrote:

>         Reply to:   RE>>Earl Dafydd
>
> Leifr,
>
> You write:
> >Earl Dafydd writes regarding Michael Surbock,
> >>
> >> It is clear I don't thump my squires enough.
> >>
> >That must be the cause of lack of ambition to be made knights, elsewise
> >squires would look forward to the Buffet and the words:
> >
> >	Take this last blow unanswered, AND NO OTHER.

I do look forward to such deeds and words.  I do not look for commentary
on my ambition from someone who I have never met...

> Gosh, Leifr, _our_ tutelage has concentrated on learning to *behave*
> as a knight, not learning to be *made* one.

Dafydd can instruct me in the manner and ways of knighthood, but only I
can can be the one who decides how to apply them.  If I do not listen and
appley them wrongly, then it is I who have failed, not Sir Dafydd.

<snip>

> branwynn ottersby

* "'Cause I'm the god of destruction, that's why!" - Susano Orbatos,Orion *
*                              Michael Surbrook                           *
*                susano@access.digex.net / surbrook@aol.com               *
*            Attacked Mystification Police / AD Police / ESWAT            *
* Society for Creative Anachronism / House ap Gwystl / Company of St.Mark *