Re: Re[2]: Earl Dafydd

Good day,

Lance Harrop writes, "Peers are RECOGNIZED.
I really hate that phrase.  In the first place, it's not universal to the
Society, it's particular to Atlantia."

Clearly your experience is not universal.  I believe thecoriginator of this
philosophy is Duke Cariadoc.  (In any case, I first heard it from him about
twenty years ago.)   Inasmuch as Cariodoc has lived in mostcof the known
world and one of his many hobbies is chatting up philosophy, this sentiment
about peerages can be found in mostcof the known world I dare say.

-- Gyrth