Re: Merry Rose Party at Pen

        Reply to:   RE>>Merry Rose Party at Pennsic

Istvan Dragosani quoth:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, many waters cannot quench love wrote:
>
> > greetings unto the good gentles of the merry rose!
>
> Greetings to you, M'Lady!
>
> > i must confess to a great confusion of mind and unreliability of memory,
> > which (not surprisingly) grows ever greater as pennsic approaches.  i do
> > have some vague recollection of an intent to recreate this virtual tavern
> > under more corporeal circumstances at pennsic - however, i must confess
that
> > i cannot for the life of me remember where or when.  have a date and site
> > been chosen?  i'd love to put faces to the myriad names that have
> > flickered across my monitor...
>
> If there isn't one planned, perhaps we should begin planning then!  First
> thing we need is a place to have it, then a time.  We already have a
> reason (like we need one ;-)  Anybody?

Greetings to Melys, Istvan and all other interested parties here gather'd at
the Merry Rose from Celynnen o Dyfed. There are indeed plans for a gathering
at Pennsic. My good cousin Lady Deoca has arranged to have it at the
Windmasters HIll encampment, but I confess that I know not which day. I was
hoping she would answer the good lady Melys' question but she seems to have
stepped out of the Tavern for a spell. I shall find her and ask. (Where *has*
she gone off to?!? Oh, dear! I hope she hasn't fallen in anything...)

Celynnen