RE: Merry Rose Party at Pennsic

On 21 Aug 95 10:26:00 -0400  Kim.Salazar@em.doe.gov wrote:
>    My apologies to all for missing the Merry Rose party.
>    ..., and mumbles of "oops" to all.
>
>    -Ianthe

Speaking for myself, the party was that much poorer because of the lack of your gracious company.

Furthermore, I would like to thank Lady Deoca for hosting the party and supplying the food and
mead.  Since my lady and I camped with Deoca, I happen to know she was "under the weather", but
she nonetheless rose to the occasion with grace and charm.

zzz. /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_.,| Eoghann mac Ailpein, if it's not Pict, it's crap |
    |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-' | Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia            |
   '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      | mka  Gene Bonar	grb@fns.com  919 772 1112       |