Re: "Unofficial" Awards

On Aug 1, 13:02, Mlonski@aol.com wrote:

> Has anyone received some sort of unofficial recognition of a like
> manor?  How public was the awarding done?  How did it make
> you feel?

We just had a discussion along these lines a few weeks ago, but that's
OK, this is a topic that bears repeating. The Shire of Isenfir has a
tradition of giving out little beads on a string to people deemed
courteous by the lords and ladies of our shire, at our dance practices
and events. We give them out in public, and most people who receive
them seem tickled pink.

In service,

Gregory Blount