Re[2]: Merry Rose Party at Pennsic

     Greetings, all.

     >If Royal Court is on Wednesday, which is traditional, I'll be able to
     >invite everyone over on Friday evening.

     A query for Deoca: why would Royal Court preclude the Merry Rose party?
     Wednesday has the Atlantian Tourney in the morning, Atlantian Court in
     the evening (traditionally and probably), and a good Atlantian party
     seems fit to round things out...you know chill out after the formal
     stuff.

     Just a thought.
     Tadhg

     ps. Does anyone know when the Interkingdom Brewing Competition will be
     held? I understand it changed last year.