Re: Merry Rose Party at Pennsic

>      Greetings all from Deoca,

>      If Royal Court is on Wednesday, which is traditional, I'll be able
>      to invite everyone over on Friday evening.

Friday night is Gathering of the Clans of House Drunken Badger, followed
by our Known World Renowned Party.  I and several others of this
taverns denizens, um, uh, patrons! will be there at HBD as well.

As an alternative, t might be that I can convince Kristen to allow
The Merry Rose to join us at the HDB party.  Badger brew is lovely stuff!

What do you think?

-Denise