Teutonic Knights

greetings,

        I am seeking information on the Teutonic Order. I have found some
general information, but i am having difficulty finding specific info on
their codes of conduct and lifestyle. i am putting together an alternate
persona as a member of the Teutonic order, and would  like to know what is
involved in doing it properly. i am tentatively placing myself aroung 1390.
i am to be a german noble who joins the Teutonic order and goes on the
prussian/lithuanian crusade.

        please cite any sources you are using so that i may go get the books
you quote. you are welcome to comment on what you think, but please cite
sources if you have them. primary sources are best, but i would welcome any
secondary sources you could find as well.

thank you in advance

Sean Sorrentino
AKA
Angus of Hamildone,