December Atlantia Events

Greetings,

I will be traveling from AnTir to Atlantia in December, to attend my
grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. I checked Atlantia www page, but
only saw 3 events listed for December, are there any other events in the
NOrthern virginia (New Market/Timberville/Harrisonburg/Broadway) and near
germantown,md that I don't know about? I am planning on being in atlantia
from dec 8 - 26???

Also, if someone could get me contacts with the seneschals or chatelaines
in those areas to see what kind of meetings they have that I can attend
while there..it would be greatly appreciated.

In service to the Dream,

Kathleen O'Toole of Clan MacGuinness
Barony of Three Mountains, Portland, OR
An Tir
(a hop, skip and a jump away from the 30YC site in Vancouver, WA)