Another Atlantian goodie

For what it's worth, this is also the war that saw the end of the Eastern
monopoly on cannon gunnery for starting/ending battles. I was the listed
duty gunner for the broken field battle on Saturday :-) :-) :-) <BSEG>.

		Erich
		(Cmdr/Gun chief/Powder monkey/bottle washer,
		 Battery A, 1st Atlantian Artillery)

Dexter C. Guptill        | Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld | Dexter Guptill, Cmdr   |
American Fed of Teachers | Stierbach, Atlantia     | 49th VA Vol Inf, CSA   |
Disclaimer: This is me, not AFT. They'd freak over some of my opinions...:-)|