Back from the War!

Greetings unto the Merry Rose from Istvan Dragosani!

I have returned from Pennsic, and I must say I had an absolutely
wonderful time, although I do apologize that I did not make the Merry
Rose party on Friday night (if indeed it was still held), as I was up on
Tuchux Hill playing drums with Rolling Thunder.  I also apologize to
those whom I promised to catch up with during the War and did not do so
-- I was busier than I thought I was going to be, as I working for the
Pennsic Independent doing advertising layout and management.  But I
returned home with a new drum, as did essentially everyone who was
camping with Colderwild (being camped next to Orluk Oasis may have had
something to do with this, and the fact that Mustafa was giving classes
in our camp to boot!)

Dum Tek ka ka, dum dum tek ka tek...

Istvan Dragosani                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both no and yes"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |