Re: Thanks to Storvik

> I am glad your folk had a good time at our Revel. I recall meeting one
> rather tall, blond fellow dressed all in white, and while I don't recall
> his name, I do remember that he said he was from Sylvan Glen. He was a
> very personable young man.

That would have been Shone an Maraiche.  He is also teaching me Kenjutsu.

> Please tell your folk that they are welcome in Storvik any time. I also
> hope we'll see you next time around. The Storvik Yule Revel is coming up,
> and as with the Post Pennsic Revel, will be more dessert and dancing.

COming up to the Pointless War in October?

Istvan Dragosnai                     | "Go not to the Elves for counsel,
bmccoy@capaccess.org                 |  for they will say both no and yes"
Minstrel, Mage, Sage, Wooer of Women |      -- JRR Tolkien
and General Friend of all Nature...  |