Fight Practice at GMU!

Greetings unto ... well, unto pretty much EVERYBODY!  ;)

Just a note that fight practice will *indeed* take place this evening
INSIDE THE UPPER GYM at the Physical Education Building at George Mason
University.  If you plan to attend, remember to park in Lot K.  Please
let me know if you will need directions.

I received final confirmation from Bruce Cooper of the Athletics
Department as well as from Nancy Ryan of aerobics this morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, I remain

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdattter med det Usigelige Efternavn fra Skyggedal
Seneschale of the Incipient College of St. Stephen - Another Fine Product
  of the Barony of Ponte Alto