FW: Thursday practice

Bel Pre Elementary School. Scheduled start is 1900 (7:00 pm). Out the door
by 2130 (9:30 pm).

Take Georgia Avenue North from the Beltway for a very long time. You are
looking for Hewitt Ave which has a stop light. If you come to Connecticut
Ave,
you have gone too far North by about 2-3 stop lights. Turn Right onto
Hewitt.

OR

Take Connecticut Ave North from the Beltway for a very long time. Turn
right onto Georgia Ave. Go about 2-3 stoplights until you reach Hewitt Ave.
Turn left onto Hewitt.

Follow Hewit Ave until it ends in a T-intersection. That stand of trees that
is
directly in front of your vehicle screen the school. Go behind them. (I go
to the right.) The that faces the trees it where to go.

Don't run over the clowns on RollerBlades wobbling about in the parking
lot.

Troll/Klaus/Nik