Story telling

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Yaakov.

I am interested in trying to get stary-telling started on a regular basis.
 My thought is to open my house up once a month to anyone interested (unless
there is a better location).  I would like to start in November, to have time
to spread the word.  I live in the incipient shire of Rochsburie Mill,
mundanely in Montgomery County.

I would like to get feedback from my fellow tavern flies assembled here.  Is
this something in which people are interested?  And, if so, what is a
convenient night?

Yaakov