In fulfillment of Honor

This weekend, at the Tournament of the Roses, among the various
festivities, I was challenged to a duel by Brenna of Storvik.
My choice of weapons was Bad Heraldry at Twenty Paces. Brenna
chose Jaelle of Armida as her champion.

This being a refined and respectable gathering, I will spare you
the details of the grisly battle. Suffice it to say that, after
the second round of blows, I fell in deep nausea and loathing to
defeat.

And so, in fulfillment of my word of honor, as the loser, I make
this public concession:

"Mistress Jaelle of Armida has much worse taste than I do."

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

-Lord Henry Best