Re: Story telling

Good and learned Yaakov,

	Firstly, a most blessed Yom Kippur to you and yours; may the Most High
touch your heart and give you peace.

	I would be most interested in a story-telling night, and once a month
is probably the best solution to the already crowded local schedule.  For my
own self, Wednesday is the worst possible night; hardly ever free, unless
mundane choir rehearsal is cancelled.  Tuesdays and Thursdays also are fairly
full around these parts, as are Mondays; how about Sunday nights?  Sundays and
Fridays look like my best votes.

	I'm glad you're still interested in starting these up.  I think it
would be a lot of fun, and broadening in a period sense of the word.  Count me
in!

	shalom,
	Meli ferch Iasper